Round 13 Results
Wallan 6.9.45 Def by Rupo 6.16.64
Wallan 8.11.59 Def Rupo 4.5.29
Under 19.5`s
Wallan 3.6.24 Def by Rupo 4.13.37
Club 18`s
Wallan def Caroline Springs

Women`s Football
Wallan V Hurstbridge Sun 21st @ Wallan

A Grade
Wallan 26 Def by Rupo 41
B Grade
Wallan 17 Def by Rupo 33
C Grade
Wallan 22 Def by Rupo 29
Wallan 6 Def by Rupo 26

Join a Good sposts club

Wallan Football & Netball Club facebook group

Click on the aboe links and ask how to join our closed WFNC Facebook group & Team app

2017 Major & Gold Club Sponsors





Head Trainer
Alysha Shephard  Phone 0432 189 855
Amy Wood

Player Injuries

What to do if you are injured?

  • Seek immediate injury assessment from the Trainers
  • If the injury is to the arm, wrist, hand, finger, knee, foot, toe. Apply ice for 20 minutes every 2 hours for 2 days.
  • Seek further assessment from,
  • Emergency Department
  • Physiotherapist
  • Family Doctor

Which Service should I use?

  • You should use the Emergency Department for assessment of the injury if you have uncontrolled pain with despite taking Panadol or Nurofen, uncontrolled bleeding or a head injury with confusion or vomiting or if you or your family are worried about your injury.
  • You should use the Physiotherapist for assessment of all injuries, which involve muscles or ligaments. See below for the preferred Physiotherapist.

Any players in football or netball that occur during competition on the weekends or training the club recommends that you see a suitably qualified sports physiotherapists ASAP to insure that the injury is a short term injury.

Players Insurance,

The Club insures all financial players for the Bronze level insurance cover provided by JLT Sport. JLT Sport insures all football clubs under the National Club Insurance Program.

What is covered by the Bronze Level insurance cover ,

Please click on the above link for full details

How do I make a claim?

  • See Alysha to get a claim form. or click on the link below,

Making a Claim


Personal Injury Claims

How to make a claim?

  1. Obtain a Personal Accident Claim Form via one of the following methods.
    1.    it here; or
    2. Phone , If you wish to have a claim form sent to you by post, phone Echelon on 1800 640 009.
  2. Complete all relevant sections of the Claim Form
  3. Send your completed form to Echelon within 180 days from the date of injury (earlier is preferable)
  4. Echelon will confirm receipt of your claim and/or make contact with you should they require further information

Important Information

The Health Insurance Act (Cth) 1973 does not permit the Trustee or Insurer to contribute to any charges covered by Medicare (including the Medicare Gap).

Personal Injury coverage through your club is limited by the Health Insurance Act. As such, JLT Sport encourage participants of AFL football to investigate the benefits of private health insurance. FIT Health Insurance is a private health insurance policy specifically designed to cover the injuries sustained by football players. For further information please visit their website at

To assist clubs ensure players are aware of the benefits of private health insurance, there is a Private Health Audit available from the Downloads section of this website.

Examples of Non-Medicare Medical items. Examples of items covered by Medicare.
Claimable as per the Policy Wording. We can not reimburse you for these costs.
  • Ambulance
  • Physiotherapist
  • Dental
  • Private Hospital Accommodation
  • Chiropractor
  • MRI Scans*
  • Doctor
  • Surgeon
  • Surgeons assistant
  • Anesthetist
  • X-rays
  • MRI scans*
  • Public Hospitals

*Please note: MRI scans are generally claimable through Medicare, however sometimes the referrer and/or provider is not registered with Medicare. Please check with your treating physician prior to lodging your claim.

In addition, there will be no refund in respect of:

  1. Any expenses recoverable by You from any other insurance scheme or plan providing medical or similar coverage or from any other source except for the excess of the amount recoverable from such other policies/plans.
  2. Any expense to which the National Health Act (Cth) 1953 or any of the regulations made there under apply.